The Lands of Reminiscence is a survival map that can be played in single and multi players. The map is made to be played as you wish, there is no restriction.
It contain everything needed to play as a survival map, such as ores, caves, and various landscapes. But it also contain features to bring an adventure to the gameplay, such as custom villages and dungeons, custom NPC trades and hidden treasures.
It’s a map that let you choose what you do, but what would you do in this vast world ? Would you explore the landscapes ? Would you complete the dungeons? Build the castle of your dream ? Defeat the Ender dragon?
Minecraft The Lands of Reminiscence Map Screenshots:
- The map contain various custom landscapes: mountains, taiga, waterfalls, plains, swamp, jungle islands, desert, canyon, rivers and lakes, glaciers, etc…
- There is 5 custom villages. Each one is different from the other: you will find different trades, plantations, and house styles. The NPC trades are custom, allowing you to buy and sell basic resources, but also potions, enchanted equipments, a map of the region, and even construction materials.
- As I said, there is 6 custom dungeons. Each one have a specific theme, and contains a “godly equipment” and resources as reward. You will need to be prepared to beat the custom mobs that protect them.
- The access to the End is also customized. It’s an underground tower of 8 levels, where the difficulty is increase. If you succeed to go at the end of it, I wish you good luck for battle with the Ender dragon.
- And if you want to explore landscapes, there is tens of hidden places in the map. It can be a chest containing emeralds, a small cave with monsters, or even a NPC living alone and who provides interesting trades.
- - Get the 6 godly equipments
- - Beat the Ender dragon
- - Build a fortress as your main home
- - Explore all the landscapes and villages
How to Install Minecraft The Lands of Reminiscence Map:
- Download Minecraft The Lands of Reminiscence Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft The Lands of Reminiscence Map:
- Minecraft Amplified Map
- Minecraft FunLand 3 Map
- Minecraft Governor’s Mansion Map
- [Game of Thrones] The Wall with Castle Black Map
- Minecraft MineSweeper Map
- Minecraft The Blue Castle of Aris Map
- Minecraft Medieval Farm Map
- Minecraft Space Themed Map
- Minecraft Disney Dream Cruise Ship Map
- Minecraft Amyntas Spawn Hub Map